Global Hospitals, Bengaluru is a 500-bed state-of-the-art Super Speciality Quaternary Care facility with top-notch doctors and world class facilities. The centrally air-conditioned hospital has 14 major... more operating rooms and the finest imaging/radiology. Global Hospitals is India's leading and the fastest growing super specialty care and multi-organ transplantation hospital. Pioneers in performing transplantation surgeries, Global Hospitals has to its credit many trailblazing achievements made possible by combining research, teaching and patient care.
1) you get a clear sense that most rules of hospital are made to avoid their own inconveniences. You as patient and attended will be subject to 100s of rules which not only no help you - but sure to irritate... more you beyond limit. Mindless application of rules. Today, they main security person told me - you can take phone inside but not a small camera that i always have in my bag. I asked for locker. No such facility
2) they have no respect for time. In 5 years - not even once i saw doctor on time
4) all services are priced beyond value. Parking is RS. 40
5) nurses in in house part are mostly unfriendly and rude
6) rooms -VIP ans semi was good when it started. Now really bad.
7) Hygeine is shockingly bad. Just remove a bad cover and see
Staff just keep holding up the line and disconnecting the call. The very important medicine help required is not been satisfied inspite of repeat calls... Doctor not available for confirming alternative... more medicine consumption.... This is reallly pathetic
Rate of readmission after discharge from hospital (hospital-wide)
There is no indicators supported for this facility. If your hospital is part of major country or region based indicators that you value, please suggest it to us via our suggestion box in the bottom left corner and we’ll consider it's integration.