1. Doctors are good
2. Treatment is taken care
3. Nurse and service staff is slow
4. The admission staff try to admit patient into the expensive room instead of ward. Even they make fake... more calls saying that there is no space in ward room and push the patients to take expensive rooms.
5. Unnecessary test like X-ray, sonography for dengue patient.even doctors said it's not related.
6. Food is very bad. Dietician is not worth. No food item is allowed from out. Not even fruits and juices.
7. Only three meals in a day. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The qty of food is also very less. I asked to 5 patients and all were dissatisfied with food quality and food qty.
8. No fruits and juices is given to patients
9. No complaint register or feedback process is there to complaint
It has been one of the worst experience with fortis mulund. I have been trying to connect with estimate department since a week and nobody is picking up our call on the given contact number whenever we... more are calling on customer care they say they are transferring our call and then call gets disconnected
Rate of readmission after discharge from hospital (hospital-wide)
There is no indicators supported for this facility. If your hospital is part of major country or region based indicators that you value, please suggest it to us via our suggestion box in the bottom left corner and we’ll consider it's integration.