I have been there many times in last 5 years either to get medicated oneself, my friends or someone coming from my native place to get cure.
Good about hospital:
- Low price compared... more to others hospitals like Fortis, Manipal.
- Specialist doctors available for various diseases like general medicine, urology etc.
- If you get admitted, room charges, lab tests etc. are comparably cheaper than Sakara, Manipal etc.
- You no need to rush to other hospitals for various test and scans. They have all the machines in hospital.
- Staff is polite most of the time.
Could be improved:
- Always crowd. Its takes hours to get consultation specially from HOD doctors if you pay normal fees. If you go for special consultation which changes more is faster.
- Sometime Junior doctors treats you which made me unconformable.
- Overall cleanness in the entire hospital.
- Food court. I never felt to eat anything though i am hungry.
- Behavior of staff at the parking area.
Its very big hospital with almost all possible departments. Its not easy to get admission in the Medical College.
After all the shortfalls, i still chose this hospital compare to others.
I wish, God makes all of us strong enough to not visit any hospital :) :)
Rate of readmission after discharge from hospital (hospital-wide)
There is no indicators supported for this facility. If your hospital is part of major country or region based indicators that you value, please suggest it to us via our suggestion box in the bottom left corner and we’ll consider it's integration.